Friday, May 30, 2008

My house half-way done

Well, I was trying to post a picture from Kara's blog of my house. It shows my house with brick on about 60% of the house. As of today, brick was done everywhere but the garage. We are putting some pretty heavy and fancy moulding over the garage - it's going to look like Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. We're even looking for someone to carve a Mr. Toad - let me know if you know of anyone. Oh, and I joined Facebook - it's kind of like a flash from your past. The friends just keeping popping up from various times of your life, kinda creepy! But join and 'write on my wall.' k8

1 comment:

allison wright said...

Kate, I am so jealous I want to change the outside of my house and my stone mason for a husband will have nothting to do with it. I will have to stop by to check it out. Hope to see you soon. Alli