Friday, June 27, 2008

Really. Really? I love Liza Minelli. Really. I do.

Really. I've always loved Liza (not Lisa with an S, LieZa with a Z!). On VHI's recap tonight, one of the decades worst weddings was this:

Really. Really? Really. Wow. As the commenter said, 'How did these four get into a church?" (Watch SNL's Seth and Amy Pouler's 'Really' segment.)



This is the Liza I prefer to admire:
This combines her simple look with Warhol's skills - love them both! I would like to see Liza in person some day, take a look at her great legs, and wear a nice black outfit to honor her and laugh that unmistakeable laugh.

ps - she may make an appearance in the alleged Arrested Development movie as Lucille Austero/Buster's mom. I mean girlfriend.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Hey Kate! I ran into JoEllen at Rachel Johnson's wedding yesterday and she promised to e-mail me your family's blog addresses. I love reading blogs, it's kind of a bad thing though cause I could spend all day reading them!
Anyways, we (the Wyners) have a blog as well. If you ever get extremely bored, the address is wynettes.blogspot.com
Have a fabulous day!

Jo Ellen/Toots said...

I hope you send the last two paragraphs of your blog to Liza Minelli. I'm sure she'd like to hear your kind words. Love, Toots