Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tim in his pool

We finally got our tub hooked up after about six months. Tim did run
out of hot water. I've never seen him so happy and imagine he'll now
bathe more than once every 15 years (as opposed to showering). He did
request some toy battle ships- let me know If you see any. And the tub
is open for reservations.
The 'muffin and rice crispy treat' are actually bath salts. It's kind of a small tub so I don't think you could have a battleship war in it. And yes, Tim knew this was going to be blogged - he made sure the jets were turned on full blast for plenty of turbulence.
See you Saturday for cotton candy!

9 comments:

Jo Ellen/Toots said...

Tim looks pretty cute! Love, toots

Dallas said...

I'll take a reserveration, but only if I can play battleships with Tim. Is he wearing a swimsuit?

Shannon Smith said...

Is there any of that muffin left? It looks good. I didn't know eating in the tub was allowed. By the way, does Tim know you've put this on your blog?

Hernan+ said...

Same question than Shannon of Tim knowing about this picture!

Wendy said...

Marc would be in heaven with your tub. He's a bather.

Liz said...

I love the idea of a bath, but just can't warm up the the reality. I start getting itchy after five minutes. I have to say, though, it looks fun to sit there with my kids and have a water fight-as long as I get to hold that sprayer thing.

Sara said...

This reminds me of a Friend's eposide. One of the guys wanted toys to make their bath more manly.

Wasn't that guy in Pee Wee's Big Adventure bathing with battleships?

Great post.

sarah said...

You should get him a copy of the Don and Audrey Woods' book: 'King Bidgood's in the Bathtub'. It sounds like Tim and the King have a lot in common.

http://www.amazon.com/King-Bidgoods-Bathtub-Musical-Caldecott/dp/0152055789/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1233591331&sr=8-1

Matt said...

As a fellow fan of the bath, I'm glad to know that the jests are working.

I will be on the look out for a great white shark to add to the toy collection.