Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mr. Toad

I've been hunting for this statue of Mr. Toad and finally found one. The company said they cleaned out a warehouse and found a pallet of these 'Mr. Toad Big Figurines.' They were produced in 2005 I think. It may end up outside our house above the garage. We'll see.

PS - my Dutchess Dough Press: it's currently being serviced and will be operational end of this week beginning of next. If you wondering how it works: you slide a big chunk of dough underneath the machine and pull down on the lever and it cuts the dough into 36 even pieces for making rolls! I'm so excited for it!

1 comment:

Liz said...

As a matter of fact, I WAS wondering what the heck a dough press was.

congrats on the mr. toad statue. There's a paragraph in that book (The Wind in the Willows, right?) that describes what I want my kitchen to feel like.

I hope I see you soon! I miss you.