Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My road trip Harley...the dog not the bike.


I was recently looking at my cousin's blog and they've dubbed their Yorkie 'Road Trip Harvey.' So, I thought I would put a picture up of our 'Road Trip Harley' who is also called itty bitty sometimes. He can be a good dog, occasionally. Tim for the most part dislikes him. It may have something to do with the pooping in the laundry room, barking at deer at 2 am, his incessant chasing of toys, or the barking at the front door. Despite his shortfalls, he's always up for a trip. Whether a quick trip to Corner 22 for a big gulp or a ride to Ogden for work. Plus, as a side note, he's much easier to get in the Beetle than Maggie - she weighs 50 lbs., ten times that of Harley.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your little "Road trip Harley". What a cutie. They need to hang out. I think they would be buds. We keep saying this, but we need to have a cousin's hang out get together thing sometime. Now that the weather is getting nice we should bbq or something