Saturday, July 16, 2011

The crane has been removed

I grabbed this big gulp on my way to school this am. Then, after an hour at school, I decided to meet up with my friend Cassie to go run. It's not like I could just throw it away so I had to haul it back home.
The apartment is getting windows installed and they took the crane down this week. It's going to be low income housing apartments.
It's finals time- I'm trying to be at school at least 10 hours a day. It's crazy and all I do is eat junk. So I've adopted Owens philosophy of only wearing 'comfy pants' which makes the time much more enjoyable:)

3 comments:

Liz said...

Comfy pants does make the time more enjoyable. Good luck, we are all proud of you!

Jo Ellen/Toots said...

Grandpa would have liked to see the crane come down.

Kristy said...

Let's have a "comfy pants only" rule for Russia.