Sunday, November 25, 2007

Busy Holiday weekend


Well, Thanksgiving weekend is finally over! It's been a long one starting 10 days ago when grandpa Wayne got sick and ending tonight with a leftover turkey sandwich. As usual, I made a totally awesome Thanksgiving dinner - I'm not doing homemade stuffing or sweetpotatoes again. Made about 12 dozen rolls, 2 turkeys (always brine the turkey!), and lots of pie. I'm getting ready for the last two weeks of school. We'd like to go on vacation somewhere where the dollar isn't so cheap....that leaves south america and pacific islands....we'll see. BYU plays in San Diego this next weekend and we should make it to that and maybe Lego land with Mr V and Owen. I'm trying to improve my blog - I'll tell you some things I'm thinking....I'm applying to law school for Fall 2008, I miss Disneyland, and my car is running like a charm despite diesel costing more than a big mac. Ace of Base is on the radio which is a nice way to end this blog.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Oh, Kate, you always look so cute. I'm making a thanksgiving dinner for bob on Sunday, and I have your instructions for brining--you make the best turkey I've ever had. I will ALWAYS do homemade sweet potatoes, they're my favorite part of the dinner.

Thanks for the update!