Thursday, November 8, 2007

More posts...Here's one in San Francisco



Here's me in July, 2007 in San Francisco's China Town. If I can, i'll try and figure out how to put this post in the correct date order. Since the screen writers are on strike, maybe they'll read my blog and decide not to hire me, but to hire other better writers like Shannon, Liz, or Kara? Who knows...is Conan really that funny or does he just have writers? But wait, Conan is a writer, so does he write for his own show? As you can tell from reading this, I write for my own blog. Ironically, I can write any kind of paper for school but can't seem to write some type of public journal entry. Oh well...

3 comments:

The Hammer said...

yes, you are a great paper write, i got 14.5 our of 15 on my paper i so brilliantly wrote on the wall of wal mart. we lost 1/2 point because the title was supposed to be building a bridge. gay i know

Liz said...

It IS sort of strange to write in public journal forum, but I hope you keep posting-I like spying on you.

P.S. San Francisco! One of my favorite cities . . . that's where I honemooned with Robert. Awwww.

Kate Smith said...

Harry - sweet job on the paper! I hope you can really understand why it was such a well organized, thought out documented paper. That rocks! I'm giggles allover for someone getting a good grade on an undergraduate paper - a task I thought nearly impossible!