Friday, December 21, 2007

Published again - how to make money off this?

So, I really am a good writer, just not on the blog. However, today my third (I think) letter to the editor appeared in the Des News. I have previously written about Tom Green the polygamist, American Idol, and now in response to some guy that blamed the LDS church for a high divorce rate. I guess he is correct to some extent because in order to get divorced you must first marry.
I'll try and put a link or something up so you can read it. Maybe in my next career I'll find a way to make money off writing. http://deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,695237748,00.html

3 comments:

Doug said...

You really have stirred up a lot of comments after your letter was published. I spent the last half hour reading them off of the link. See if you kind find the one I left. Hint: it's dated 12/25/2007.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Liz said...

Hooray for you! I am very impressed.