Monday, April 7, 2008

School, travel, and what I should be doing.

Well, I should be doing some payroll stuff for my mom. But it's really boring and I don't want to. So instead, I'm going to outline my travel itinerary for you. This weekend I hope to be in Disneyland. Then in about one month, me, Doug, Net, Harry, Dallas, and Bret are going to Buenas Aires and Iguacu Falls. After that, we're going to run up to Oregon for a weekend. I also have homework I could be doing, but I think I have ADD so I won't be doing that.
k8

4 comments:

Dallas said...

It's IguazĂș, you Brazilian ignoramus.

Kara said...

I think I have ADD too, but I swear it's CAUSED by the Ritalin.

Hernan+ said...

You are going to see my mom and sister, and maybe my house more times than I did in almost 5 years!!!

You are so blessed. Buenos Aires is an amazing city.

Sara said...

How fun! I would give anything to be traveling right now!