Monday, November 16, 2009

Another sad thing

So, to top off my (actually Bret's) dental drama, I started the week
off with a bang.
To begin, it was only 20 degrees last night. That alone is enough to
ruin your day.
After I woke up, I found dog pee in my closet. You get to guess which
dog it was.
Then, Tim walked in our front door, it was only about 6:15 am. Turns
out, my beetle died in my mom's driveway. It kind of shuddered and
shut down. We thought maybe the diesel froze but it still won't start
after thawing in my moms garage (just celebrated my one-year
anniversary with my big Hobart mixer seen in picture).
Then, at about 6:45, I opened a drawer and found that dead mouse in a
trap! I can't tell you where, but I'm sure his twin brother will be
there tomorrow morning.
So, all before 7:00am, I had lots of inconvenient things. So have a
good day!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I never got to wish you and your blender a happy anniversary. I hope it the day went "smoothly".

Wendy said...

minus the "it". sorry.

Sharona said...

I think that confirms my theory that I shouldn't get out of bed before 7am (and apparently you shouldn't either). That's gotta be a record.