Thursday, November 12, 2009

The price of honesty today.

So, I returned this combo food processor/ blender today to Costco. He
said it's $156.65. I was like, no I think it was like $70. We looked
at the screen and we had bought a cuisineart for $156.65 about a month
ago.
So, he returned it. I walked up to it on the floor and sure enough
it's $70. So, I've spent the last twenty minutes trying to 'buy' back
the right return and return the right one.
Sure, I could've easily had an extra $100 in my picket but I wouldn't
be able sleep with myself. Not to mention, I had to show the costco
guy I really know how much my kitchen appliances cost!
Turns out Kara bought the cuisineart in question at about the same
time I bought the mini one

2 comments:

J said...

Being honest is priceless and your soul is worth every penny!

Jo Ellen/Toots said...

Good (and smart) girl! Love, Toots