Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Thriller!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MThEoxSWURA
Watch this Lego version of thriller - it's hot!
So, I don't feel real passionate about too many things but I love Thriller. Today is it's 25th anniversary. It's the highest selling album ever EVER!!!! Over 105 million copies have sold. (on a side note, the duet with Paul McCartney was removed either due to Michael's disdain for Paul or something to do with Paul being mad at Michael for having owned the Beatles songs, which have since been sold to pay off Neverland). So, have a thrilling day, and remember - songs like Beat It and Billy Jean also appear on the album. On the rereleased album, special appearances by Akon, Fergie, and others prevail. Can someone download the new one for me?
k8

2 comments:

Hernan+ said...

we finally have something in common... bizarre

Liz said...

When I was in first grade, there was a corner of the playground where the older kids set up a boom box and danced all through lunch recess on a cardboard box every day. I LOVED MJ back then, and I still adore Thriller. "The kid is not my son . . ." We need a whole karaoke Thriller Album.