Sunday, March 2, 2008

Mommy? Are you my mommy? barked Caesar


Are you my mommy? No Caesar. Your mom's a nurse in dangerous and very scary place. She's coming to town in one week. But she'll only be here for 3 days and 3 nights.
Will she take me on long walks?
Well Caesar, I don't know. Maybe she will and maybe she'll just play tug of war with you instead.
Will she feed me steak?
Yes Caesar, she will feed you steak. I know you don't like ham so we'll cut back on that for you this week.
Will she let me sleep on her bed?
Yes Caesar. Now go to sleep my little pretty. We've got to get up early tomorrow cause we're sooo tired. k8

2 comments:

Nick said...

I think that he is winking in the last picture. Kara and I are greatful that we have such good "foster masters" for Caesar while our situation is unfit for the needs of the best dog in the world. Thanks.

Kara said...

Good job Caesar! He walked from Bountiful High home, and only pooped on one lawn.
Also, good job Kate for sending plastic bags with our parents.