Saturday, March 1, 2008

Tell her what she's won.....a new car!!


So, I haven't won anything, but this is my dream car. It's a Diesel (yeah) 4-door (bigger yeah!) WAAAAAAA ...gon (HUGE YEAH! said Tracee Morgan/Oprah Winfrey Style) Volkswagen Jetta (yes, I said VW).
I know, I know - VW has not proved it's justification with my current car, a TDI Beetle with 144,444 miles on it. It's had significant and costly repair. And, as Tim would like to point out, I could probably find a $2,000 wagon (like Nick and Kara's) somewhere on the Internet. I just really want a 4 door car, wagon for the dogs, and diesel - cause that's about the only mindful nature saving thing I do (I have lowered my intake of bottled water and increased exponentially my inhalation of Diet caffeinated beverages). So please, hope with me that the factory can crank these puppies out and that we'll see it sometime in the next 12 months. In the meantime, I am going to have my drivers side window in the beetle fixed next time I go out of town - you have to help it roll up which makes it hard to hold a big gulp, drive, shift gears, and apply makeup all at the sametime.

No comments: