Tuesday, October 13, 2009

As a matter of fact....

We went on this big sail boat (all motor this evening, no sails) down to the bottom of the island. It rained a good portion of the time but was smoothe sailing and a lot of fun. We didn't see anything like dolphins or such - none of that stuff here.

Owen told me 'Kate, as a matter of fact, I'm allergic to girls.' Well, I'm glad he clarified that.
And, as a matter of fact, I'm watching Discovery channel and it's a shark show. They just said that sometimes young Great Whites venture into the tropical waters to attack! I've got my eyes constantly roaming the water for anything big and scary but no one has ever seen any sharks close. Speaking of which, Tim - want to do a shark dive in San Francisco?
Oh my heck! It's Shark Week October!!!!! I just saw a TV ad (Eric had unplugged the TV without me knowing it) and now I can haunt myself with horrible shark stories!
And, hello?! Kristen Chenoweth in Glee! Wahoo!!

2 comments:

Jo Ellen/Toots said...

I'm very glad to hear that Owen is allergic to girls. I will encourage that for quite a while. Love, Toots

Travis and Amy Shreeve said...

I'm so Jealous. I wish I were there this time of year. I think we might go in November, don't know if we'll make it to Borocay, but we really want to go.