Monday, October 12, 2009

Dyson has a new product! But they haven't said what...

Dyson should announce by Thursday what their crazy new product is. I don't know what it is, but I know I will want one. I think it's for the kitchen....?? It might be this cube thing that all of your small kitchen appliances form into - like transformers meets blender, toaster, can opener, etc. I want one!!!

This banana leaf has our entire names on it each night (tim - your wife is here!) with a box of truffles. I'm going to gain ten pounds because being here is like being on a cruise. I did go for a beach walk with Don this morning but it probably didn't do quite enough... Oh, and notice it's 31 degrees celcius with a gazillion percent humidty. I'm sure the UV index was around 11 today (I think the scale goes to 10). Despite my efforts to protect myself from the sun, I've got a few random blotches of burn.


This is me in front of our 'room' which is an individual cabins. Up this path that you can see is the ocean - it's less than 100 yards.

Each afternoon housekeeping comes to turn your sheets down and leave you freshly made truffles - very tastey!

And we went snorkeling today - hadn't ever done that but it was fun. Small fish and star fish were seen.

2 comments:

Jo Ellen/Toots said...

Thanks for taking us along on your vacation. It's fun to see where you are and what you're doing. Love, Toots

Linette Smith said...

i'm having so much fun vicariously. all i can think about is the dyson. mom