Friday, October 16, 2009

Last day in Boracay

Scott, Me and Shoko eating a fresh coconut on a boat. The coconut was sold to us from a boat onto our boat. Great service but I actually think the fresh coconut is disgusting.






Sunset at our beach. About 40 miles away, you can see other big islands.








Me on a coral beach - look close, no sand, just coral which is like rocks and stuff. Very painful without shoes. We had taken a little boat over to this little island. I felt like Gilligan going on a three hour tour of the Jungle Cruise and we landed at Tom Sawyer's Island. Very fun.



Group on the boat to 'Tom Sawyer's Island' eating ice cream that was also delivered to us. We had tied into this bouy in a 'preserve' area to snorkel. Only little fish around here, like maybe 6''. I'm not really an ocean water swim person. It was only about 4' deep, but it still made me nervous even with a life jacket on.


See you in three days or something whenever I get home - the bumps on my legs are totally out of control. I put cortisone cream on with no avail and I bought some stuff at the pharmacy that burns so at least I don't notice the itchiness.

3 comments:

Jo Ellen/Toots said...

I looked really hard for the 40-mile-away islands, but I couldn't see them in the picture. Looking forward to seeing you Sunday and the big bags and other souvenirs you bought. Love, Toots

Andre said...

Hi, where can I email you, have a quick proposal I want to send :)

Thanks
Dre

J said...

Brooke and I are looking to take a trip out of the US late September or October in 2010.

Please - no more "man boob" shots!