Monday, October 12, 2009

It's a fan

Dyson
We are going out on Don's boat for the maiden voyage today. I'm going to cover up because it's going to be a scorcher today - right around 85 degrees with 90% humidity and then being on the water makes you sunburn so fast.
Then at 3, we are going on a big sailboat for a few hours. The manager of the resort is taking us out - I'm sure in an effort to get Don to book Christmas 2010.
Oh, in the night there was some thunder. The first small clap woke me up then, as I lay there, there were two more claps of thunder - the loudest most crazy thunder I've ever heard. Eric and I both woke up and asked if we were under attack - it was soooooooo insane. But no rain.
Off to put some more bullfrog spf 35 and 50 on - so does that make it spf 85????

No comments: