Wednesday, October 14, 2009

busy day today!

This is the gal I bought a bunch of necklaces from today. I opted to buy from her because she is local, as opposed to the Southern Philippine Muslim men who sell on the island, proceeds benefiting Al Quaeda.





This is my bed covered with the necklaces. Some pearls, some natural stones and oddly, some Italian murano beads.

Waiting for photos to upload. Just fyi, the only sunscreen anyone should ever ever buy again, is the Bullfrog SPF 36 Surfer Formula, Original. It's a gel that dries instantly and is advertised as good for 8 hours. Don't buy the lotion, it never rubs in. I used some coppertone spray on the back of my legs and let's just say it didn't

work very well.
This is a mini unimog - can you see what it says on the side? Zorbing!!! Tim and I zorbed in New Zealand a while ago and it was fabulous! So, we went and did this. I only have a video of it, no pics, sorry. Its raining again now, drats! But supposed to be hot tomorrow.
k8

2 comments:

Jo Ellen/Toots said...

So glad you bought your souvenirs for a local woman. Love, Toots

Wendy said...

Is all the sunscreen talk just to rub in the fact that you are in sunny weather? Or are you really being sincere in giving us advice as to what sunscreen to buy?! Hope one of those necklaces is for me:)