Sunday, October 11, 2009

A few pictures - slow internet


This is me buying these popular Asian bags. Someone we know has one and loves it. We went to a big market in Kalibo, where we got off the last airplane to buy a few items. I took a picture of one of these bags at the Manila airport and told our dude Gerry, that I needed some. We found them for about $2 a piece and I bought 15. They thought I was crazy and tried finding me a plastic bag to fit all of them in but of course, I just opened one of the bags and put the rest in. I'm not sure what you'll do with them, but I think they're good for storing things like toys cause they're real big.

This is me walking on to the 5 minute boat ride from Kalibo to the island of Boracay. Porters carry your luggage onto this boat, off the boat, into a truck to the resort down to your room. It was really nice to have it all carried.

No comments: